Lazy eye game is strong today, and my family laughed at my flower crown, so I’m gonna eat everything in sight at Food Truck Friday!
I think I’m just a little too sad and a lot too angsty to be sitting around tumblr today. My sister’s has spent the past two weeks going around the state with her friend, and spending like 4 or 5 days down at my favorite beach, and I’ve left the house a whopping 3 or 4 times in the past 2-3 weeks. I went job hunting, I got a job, I still don’t have an orientation date, I unpacked my room, I threw out a bunch of shit, like I did everything I was supposed to do.
Going to see Zedd in Manhattan today, and going to spend some time up there with Julie, was supposed to be like my one thing before I get down to this working stuff again. Because the way target schedules their part-timers, I’m not going anywhere for a long time (instead of doing a few days with long shifts, they do a lot of days with short shifts).
But because JetBlue cancelled two back-to-back flights, there were too many people on the planes I could’ve taken, so I couldn’t go.
TL;DR- Shit happens in a series of events in a manner that I can’t make up, and now I’m just really sad cause the one thing I was supposed to do this summer, I don’t get to do.
meet the blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: Daniela
- eye color: Hazel
- hair style/color: Brown poofy poofball
- height: 5’1”
- clothing style: This changes literally on a daily basis
- best physical feature: Probably my left big toe
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: Being bit by an insect. Falling from heights. Dislocating my knee again. Never being able to financially stand on my own two feet
- your guilty pleasure: I love watching infomercials
- ambitions for the future: I’m going to help to improve tropical cyclone forecasting
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: what time is it?
- what you think about most: my future
- what you think about before bed: how much I need to clean my room
- you think your best quality is: I think i’m nice enough where I can be friends with just about anyone that isn’t a douchebag
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: group
- to be loved or respected: respected
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: dogsdogsdogsdogsdogsdogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: Every morning when my parents yell “ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF BED?”
- believe in yourself: not particularly
- believe in love: mhm
- want someone: yoyoyoyoyo
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: yes
- done drugs: nah
- changed who you were to fit in: nuh-uh
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: blue
- favorite animal: puppies, duckies, and manatees
- favorite movie: A Beautiful Mind, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Twister, and Airport 1975
- favorite game: Spyro!
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: September 24, 2014
- how old will you be: 23 omfgomfgomfgomfg
I have applied for one of my dream jobs.
My uncle (great uncle) passed away a couple of hours ago.
I’m basically on opposite ends of the spectrum of emotions right now.
And the result is insomnia, and now, heart palpitations.
Any good thoughts/prayers/vibes/whatever you use sent to my family and I right now would be much appreciated. This is going to be a very long and difficult week.
Thank you <3
I have made it to North Carolina with no knee dislocations!
I am also freaking out cause I’ve applied for 3 jobs today; 1 at Lilly Pulitzer, 1 at the Time Warner Cable office in Charlotte, and 1 at a broadcasting company in South Carolina.
It would be perfect if I got the first 2 so I can stay at home with my parents.
Tornado in New Mexico on June 6, 2014!
Sorry for disappearing folks. I’ve been storm chasing and the internet we had did not like tumblr (and my email).
We saw one tornado, the Big Well/Greensburg Tornado Museum in Greensburg, KS, a mothership supercell, and baseball sized hail!
Heading back on Saturday to Syracuse, and then it’s down to North Carolina in a couple of weeks to get this summer vacation started!
I have 3 papers, an 8am final, family coming in tomorrow, a nail appointment, and a big head of hair to do.
I also have to find time to clean my room for my grandparents, and to decorate my cap with Cheyenne.
So I’m disappearing for a couple of days. It’s just really hectic with this whole ~college graduation~ thing.
I’m a little bit closer to being an adult, and it’s one of the scariest things to do.
I’ll still be active elsewhere, and I’m a heavy texter, so feel free to find me if you want. The tumblr app is just slow and it’s a waste of phone battery to try and use it the next couple of days while I’m away from my
I’ll see you guys after I’m a college graduate!! ^3^
Apparently, it’s my last night on TV on campus! So, if you’re you between 10 and 10:30 tonight, click HERE to watch me tell Oswego how crappy the weather is going to get! (I’m trying to make it as exciting as possible because the weather tomorrow is going to suck)
The name is Daniela, and I don't know why my tag list is in the top left corner. I'm 21, and I live in Central New York, but I am moving to Charlotte, North Carolina next year. Flute player. Piano player. Meteorologist. My heart is in Southwest Florida, Chicago, and on Long Island. I love music, weather, concerts, summer, Styx (um JY is all over my blog if you look carefully). My favorite kind of music is the kind that pulls something out of me.